A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Simplicity 8172 Brown Paisley Chiffon Topper

Next item in my Fall Wardrobe was a Simplicity 8172 topper in chiffon.  I like the way it looks with my green TNT ponte knit dress.  This outfit looks very Fall but light and airy for Florida Fall.

Simplicity 8172 Topper

Back View
The polyester chiffon was easy to work with.  I serged the seams and used starch to stiffen prior to sewing and hemming.  Easy, peasy!
Side View

Simplicity 8172

Green Ponte Knit TNT Princess Sheath Dress
Sunday photo


Girl M. spent the day in the sewing room with me and since sewing didn't interest her she re-organized, folded and sorted my knit fabrics.  I do love this girl!

Knit Fabrics re-organized!
I'm off to sew something new!

Until next time........................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment