A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, October 28, 2019

McCall 7561 Dark Olive Green Floral Jersey Knit Dress

I made Girl M this dress a few months back and thought I would make myself one too.  I wanted scoop neck, 3/4 length sleeves with a midi length skirt.  This would have been an super easy sew but I refused to follow the directions!  Somedays I think I may have a tad ADHD because I can't focus on directions.
McCall 7561
The neckline isn't as modest as it appears but I plan on wearing it anyway.  I may just have to safety pin it to my bra straps on my shoulders.

McCall 7561 Dark Olive Green Floral Jersey Knit Dress

Twin needle neckline stitching
I purchased the fabric at Fabric Mart Fabrics.  $12.60 dress!

Back View
Another dress to match my Fall shoes.

Until next time...............

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment