A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, October 7, 2019

Butterick 6378 Bow Blouse

After making the black version I knew I needed a white one too.  A classy white blouse with a shawl collar neck and bow.  I made the sleeves long with elastic at the wrist and the blouse hem is just an easy hip length so I can wear it tucked in or left out.

I'm getting into the Fall mood and can't wait for cooler weather to wear the blouse.

Butterick 6378

View B

Butterick 6378 Bow Blouse
This fabric was great to work with.  It sewed beautifully and pressed easily with a pressing cloth (even though my blouse needs a little more pressing)

$5.97 Top!
I'm off to sew something great!

Until next time...............

Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Classy blouse for a classy lady. Enjoy your blog most of all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this white blouse also. I have thought about trying this Halston fabric and glad to see your post using it.

    ReplyDelete