A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, October 18, 2019

McCall 7122 Raglan Sleeve Jersey Knit Tops for Me!

I'm usually not a t-shirt kind of gal, but these raglan sleeve tops just spoke to me.  This brushed jersey fabric felt like I was wearing pajamas.  Sooo soft!

McCall 7122 Raglan Sleeve Knit Top

For Me!
I shortened the back curve for me since I don't wear leggings. 

Back View
I do love polka dots!
McCall 7122 Raglan Sleeve Jersey Knit Top

Neck band
I've been watching Dominique Sachse on YouTube and really like her style ideas.  Some wardrobe basics she suggest is a white t-shirt, black sweater duster, black blazer, vest and a puffer jacket.  I'm thinking about some of these things to sew up soon.  But since I didn't have a white t-shirt, I was right on it!
$2.99 Top!
I've never sewn modal knit and this fabric is great to work with.  It sewed great and pressed beautifully.  I may have to look for more of this type of jersey knit.

White Modal Top
I'm off to sew something new.................

Until next time!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment