A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, October 4, 2019

McCall 7193 Black ITY Knit Top

I was in need of a black top to wear with a pair of Girl M's wide legged pants.  I thought about the McCall 7193 View C in a sleeveless version.  I wanted this version in a knit fabric so I took in the side seams from the bust to the hips by 5/8" to have a little closer fit.  I also wanted a curved hem so the top looked nice when wore out.

McCall 7193


Black ITY Knit Top

Side View

Back View

I made this 1/2 circle yoga skirt to wear with the top too.  An easy sew and a quick project after the last top drama.

1/2 Circle skirt

Yellow White Polka Dot ITY Knit

I borrowed these wide leg pants I made for Girl M.  She didn't even know!  Taking a photo of yourself, by yourself is not easy.  This was the best I could get.

Me Picture

Me
I'm off to sew something else...................

Until next time....................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that outfit looks great on you! I'm glad you posted a pictures of yourself modeling it. I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to take a full body picture of yourself. But thanks so much for the compliment!

      Delete