A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, September 8, 2017

Ponte Knit Straight Skirt

A Gal can never have enough skirts.  I wanted a straight style skirt.  Nothing fancy, just elastic waist, knee length & Ponte knit.

I used my TNT pattern.  I have a white one already and I do wear it often so I thought why not a tan one and a navy one and maybe even a black one.

Tan Ponte Knit Straight Skirt

Wardrobe basic

Navy Ponte Knit Straight Skirt

Denim & Tan

Wardrobe Builder

Very Casual
I've worn the navy skirt twice already and I have to say I LOVE it!!!!

Two more skirts added to my wardrobe.  I hope to keep my sewing mojo going!

Until next time...............

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Skirts are my favorite garment to sew. You can have too many skirts the more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete