A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Good News!

I am proud to announce that Dear Hubby has been promoted to Captain!

Captain P. with Sheriff F.

I am so happy for him!

This has been a 27 year journey for him.

He's going to be a great Captain.  He's a born leader.

I know it's not sewing related but it kinda is.  Starting today Dear Hubby will be working Monday-Friday 8-5.  No more shift work, no more working nights, no more working weekends or holidays.  I will be home alone ALL day, just me & my sewing machine & fabric..........I'm trying to look at all the positives here!

I had hoped to have a family photo of him at his promotion ceremony but I haven't received the picture from the photographer yet and I'm too excited for him to wait a few days to tell everyone!

Until next time............

Bonnie


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you both (you getting 5 days of sewing!) As the daughter of a (former) State Trooper (Texas) I know the dangers of his work and continue to think of all those who are so willing serve and often get so little credit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you to your Dad for his service too. It's been a crazy, whirlwind of a week, I hope to get to sewing soon!

      Delete
  3. That is so exciting! Best wishes on your new routines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to get into a routine! It's been a crazy week, maybe this coming week will get back to normal.

      Delete