A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, September 22, 2017

Brown ITY Knit Circle Skirt

Just a fall wardrobe basic.  A brown ITY Knit Circle skirt to add to my skirt collection.  I made this up to test another pattern out and ended up really liking the fit of the skirt.  It's a keeper for Fall.

Brown ITY Knit Circle Skirt
I have a few sweaters/cardigans in my closet that match perfect with this skirt.  I don't have to make any tops to go with it!

Sweater wardrobe

Another sweater
I made this tank and cardigan last year and never really wore it.  I think it's a flashy choice.

Tank & Cardigan
I don't know what to sew up next........but I've been painting counter tops  & cabinets in the kitchen in between sewing up skirts!

Until next time.................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. How nice, your skirt looks like it fits in with many others items. Brown is so versatile that way.

    I wanted to comment on the good news of your hubby. I was on vacation where there was no internet or cell service (or TV) which was really nice, but now I am playing catch up. But your good news is very worthy of comment even if late. Congrats to you both. A person does not get promotions like that without the support and sacrifice of the family behind them. Thank you all (the family) for his service.

    ReplyDelete