A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

McCall's 6473 Floral Scrub Top & Love Notions Duet Ponte Knit Trousers

I purchased this floral cotton fabric from Hobby Lobby earlier this year thinking I would make a dress for Girl M.  But it called to me to make a scrub top for her.  She LOVED it!

McCall's 6473 Floral Scrub Top

Back View

V-Neck band turned out Beautiful!
I made Girl M a pair of Duet Trousers from Love Notions Pattern in a purple ponte knit fabric to wear with this scrub top. 

McCall's 6473 Floral Scrub Top Love Notions Duet Trousers 
She doesn't always let me include her head in the photos if she's feeling rough from a 12 hour shift.  But at least she let me snap a photo!

McCall's 6473 Floral Scrub Top Love Notions Duet Trousers

Back View
I'm off to sew something...................

Until next time..................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment