A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, July 10, 2020

Simplicity 8841 The Perfect Pants

I had to make up another pair of the Simplicity 8841 pants.........well..............actually I made two pair.  Same pattern, two different looks.

I used a dark blue/teal check suiting fabric for the crop pants.  The same day I received an Isaac Mizrahi sweater I purchased from Ebay.  It looked very nice with my new crop pants.  Win-Win!

Simplicity 8841 The Perfect Pants

Fabric close-up

Perfect crop pants
I thought a long pair in Natural linen would be nice too.  I LOVE these pants!  They are truly perfect!  Perfect fit & Perfect weight for summer!

Simplicity 8841 The Perfect Pants

Back View

Simplicity 8841 The Perfect Linen Pants
I'm off to sew something else.......................

Until next time...................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment