A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, July 24, 2020

McCall's 7803 Prussian Blue Raglan Sleeve Knot Front Peplum Double Knit Dress

For some reason the McCall's 7803 pattern has been on my mind.  I had a piece of Prussian Blue Poly/Lycra Honeycomb Dot Double Knit fabric in my stash from FabricMartFabrics.com that I thought would be a perfect match.

I decided on the dress version with the peplum.  Girl M. said this dress has A LOT going on! 

It's very comfortable and hides all my lumps & bumps yet looks very figure flattering.

McCall's 7803 Prussian Blue Raglan Sleeve Knot Front Peplum Double Knit Dress

Like the top versions I made previously, I raised the split 2" for a little modesty.

Honeycomb Dot Double Knit

Back View
 I love this dress and can't wait to be able to wear it to Church, out to dinner, somewhere!

McCall 7803 Dress
I'm off to sew something new!

Until next time................

Bonnie

1 comment: