A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Butterick 6621 View B Black Crepe Knit Tie Front Dress

I moved onto View B of the Butterick 6621 in a Black Crepe Knit fabric from my stash.  I really like the classy look of this dress. I only had to make a few minor alterations to the pattern.  I lengthened the dress 1", raised the ties 1-1/2" at the waist, I didn't use the neckband and just zig-zag stitched clear elastic then turned and topstitched both the neckline and the armscye.

Butterick 6621 View B Black Crepe Knit Tie Front Dress

Ties raised 1-1/2"

Side View

Back View
Still nowhere to wear a dress to.  Soon enough I'm just going to get up every morning, put on make-up, fix my hair and put on a pretty dress!  Probably not!

Until next time..................

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I love this pattern. Looking forward to view C.
    Your sleeveless little black dress is spot on.

    ReplyDelete