A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, June 29, 2020

Simplicity 8841 Green Linen Crop Pants

I am thinking that the Simplicity 8841 is going to be a TNT pants pattern for me.  I made this version in a Muted Pea Green Rayon/Linen/Lycra Bottom Weight Woven-NY Designer from FabricMartFabrics.com.  

I would never wear my shirt tucked into my pants out in public.  I love the feel of this fabric and the fit is almost perfect.  Now just to leave the house so I can wear these!

Simplicity 8841 Green Linen Crop Pants

Back View
I'm off to sew something.................

Until next time..............

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a great pair of pants--especially made with linen fabric. To go from almost perfect to perfect you may need to adjust your pattern in the seat/crotch area. I usually have problems with a good crotch/butt fit, especially when using woven fabrics. These resources have been very helpful to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDFg3009_0 and
    https://www.ginareneedesigns.com (lots of free fitting adjustment dowloads).

    ReplyDelete