A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, June 12, 2020

Love Notion Rhapsody Dress Pink & White

I had a few yards of the floral burnout fabric leftover from making the Rhapsody dress earlier and thought of using it but lining the dress as I went.  I could not decide blue or hot pink.  I really liked them both.


Blue?

Hot Pink
The hot pink color won!  I think the dress turned out great and I can't wait to wear it somewhere!


I cut out all the pattern pieces twice, and treated them as one since they were thin.  I made this version sleeveless, without the neck ties.  Just a simple summer dress.

Love Notion Rhapsody Dress Pink & White

Side View

Back view

Shoulder

Love Notion Rhapsody Dress Pink & White
I have another dress in my sights for this pattern.

Until next time...............

Bonnie

2 comments: