A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, June 22, 2020

Love Notions Vivace Dolman Top Muslin

Since I loved the Love Notions Pattern Rhapsody Top I thought I would give the Vivace Dolman Top a try.  I turned out nice.  I think I had such high hopes after ALL my Rhapsodies that I felt a little disappointed with this pattern.  Was it my sewing?  or my fabric choice?  I'm not sure but I'm glad Girl M thought I made her another scrub top!  At least it's wearable and I have some ideas for another version but I'm not sure.


Love Notions Vivace Dolman Top Muslin

Try on


Scrub top?
I'm off to sew something wonderful!

Until next time...................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. yep, scrub top. That's what I thought before I read the caption, that you were making scrub tops for the offspring. Nothing wrong with that so it might be a fail as a blouse but not for scrubs. It will get worn. And it's cute, too.
    Theresa in Tucson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thought this looked like a scrub top. Girl M does like it and has worn it a few times to work already. I thought of lengthening it to make myself a sheath style dress but I'm afraid it might look a little maternity?!? Thanks for the kind comment!

      Delete