A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Love Notions Pattern Rhapsody Blouse V2 &V3

I told you there would be more Rhapsody Blouses coming!  I kinda wish I had somewhere to wear these tops to.  I'm loving theses blouses so much.

This is a regular short sleeve version, Size Large in a Rayon Challis from Fabric Mart Fabrics.


Love Notions Blue Abstract Print Rhapsody Blouse

Kinda has a hippie/summer vibe
I gathered the center back on this version instead of the inverted pleat.

$6.00 Top
I had a piece of this black floral print challis left over from another project.  Perfect strap buster from my fabric stash!

Love Notions Black Floral Print Rhapsody Blouse
I did the inverted pleat in the back.

Back view
This print needed a flutter sleeve!
Flutter sleeves
How many more of these do I need?

I'm off to sew another version

Until next time............

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment