A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, April 22, 2019

Resurrection Sunday Outfits

Usually I try to pick a color theme for Easter outfits.  I had that beautiful shantung fabric with the floral print I just loved.  I chose a coordinating jungle green ponte knit fabric for a sheath dress.  The dress is the Simplicity 7103 TNT princess shoulder seam sheath dress.  

Simplicity 7103 TNT Princess Seam Sheath Dress

Back View

Ponte knit dress with McCall 5668 Shantung Jacket
I just happened to get lucky when I stopped by Belk to find Dear Hubby a shirt to match.  Close enough to perfect for me!

Belk Find

Perfect Match
While shopping at Joann's I bought this dish towel.  It's perfect for my kitchen!  I also had to buy one of their vintage umbrellas.  Now do I use it or not???

Joann's Find

I made Girl M. her TNT Simplicity 1612 dress in a watercolor floral ITY knit fabric.  I made her slit sleeves with gathered 3/4 length elastic.  The skirt of the dress was flared and lengthened.  Such a classy look on her.

Simplicity 1612

Split sleeve

Back View
Quick photo when we returned home from Church.  We were exhausted! We had such a wonderful time at Church.

Resurrection Sunday

Resurrection Sunday-Easter
HE IS RISEN!

I'm off to sew something wonderful!

Until next time..................

Bonnie

6 comments: