A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, April 26, 2019

Blue & White Floral Linen Dresses

Girl M is going to KILL me!  I made us matching dresses!  I wanted to make her another shift dress like this one and I thought this beautiful blue & white floral linen fabric would be a good choice.  There was enough fabric leftover that I cut out myself a dress too.

I used my Sure-Fit Designs pattern to make both dresses.  Sleeveless, knee length, bias binding at the neck and armholes.  Simple, cool and classy.  I'm ready to get the pool open!


Linen Floral Sheath Dress

I made the Grand-dogs neck bandannas for Easter.  Aren't they sweet!

Grand-dogs
 Boy F. has started his new job with the Electrical contractor company.  He seems to really like it.  Really he likes the money but that's why you work isn't it?

Boy F.


Boy T. hit a deer at 2am in his patrol car on Good Friday.  He's alright, the car is pretty bad, the deer didn't make it. 
Boy T.'s patrol car vs. deer

Good News/Bad News

I had my annual appointment with the Eye Doctor this week.  Bad News is my eyesight is getting worse.  Needing a stronger Rx and stronger bi-focal.....uggg, I'm getting old!

Good News, I get to order new glasses.  I may just look at Zenni Optical online again.  I've had good luck with previous glasses I've ordered from them. 

I'm off to sew something new..............

Until next time..................

Bonnie

14 comments:

  1. Such pretty dresses! I think girl M will survive (lol). I'm sorry about the deer, I hit one on Maundy Thursday. Must be the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She took it well, even wore her dress already. I think the full moon had the deer out roaming at night this past week. They sure can do a lot of damage to a vehicle. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. Lovely fabric for the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The linen is growing on me, I was worried at first about wrinkles, but now after a few washes, the dresses are sooooo soft and breathable. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Nice Blog..Very interesting maybe it will help me in my next blog... Thanks for sharing.

    The Best Ever Channelview IT Support

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your post. I love reading your thoughts and hope to hear from you again soon.


    The Best Ever Cherry Hill Private Investigator

    ReplyDelete