A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, April 15, 2019

Copy Cat T-Shirt

Girl M has a cute shirt she wears that I really like.  It's a simple jersey knit top with dolman style split sleeves that tie.  Nothing too fancy so I just copied the shirt for me.

Copy Cat T-Shirt

Sleeve Tie

Side Split

$5.00 shirt
 Sparky the Fat Cat likes to sit in the window and watch me & the bird feeders.  He can be so sweet and evil at the same time!

Sparky the Fat Cat
 You know if I make one item I have to make another.  I like that this pattern only uses one yard of fabric so I dug through my bin of 1 yard fabrics and found two more I thought would make a great t-shirt.  I have a dress already from both of these fabrics so why not a shirt too.

Copy Cat T-shirt #2
 I wasn't a fan of the split side seams so I made a curved shirt tail style hem.  Much better hem for my curves.

Copy Cat T-shirt #3

I'm off to sew something else.................

Until next time...........

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment