A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Butterick 5649 Eggshell Corduroy Skirt & Pattern Storage

One more Butterick 5649 skirt.  This version is with an eggshell colored corduroy fabric.  I finally fixed the pocket pattern, then had to remove 5/8" from the waist side seams.  It's an easy sew and I really like this version of the skirt.


Butterick 5649 Eggshell corduroy Skirt

Live Model
I store my patterns in these 6 drawers.  All 746 of them.

I have them sorted by by knits and wovens, then by catagory of  dresses, wardrobe, shirts, skirts, misc.  They are then farther sorted by maker and numerical.  Sounds like a lot but I have to keep all these patterns as organized as possible.


Pattern Storage

Lots of patterns

Can you ever have too many?
Until next time........................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment