A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, December 14, 2018

Sure-Fit Designs Perfect Tank Silver Gray ITY Knit

Unfortunately I have to attend a funeral this week.  I want to wear the McCall 5668 black boulce Jacket & suit but the red and silver tank is a little too festive for a 19 year old girl's memorial.  I am thinking something a little quieter, maybe a silver/gray tank.

Sure-Fit Designs Perfect Tank Silver Gray ITY Knit

Sure-Fit Designs Perfect Tank Silver Gray ITY Knit
I plan on giving Boy AJ two more Islander Sewing #232 Hangin' Out Express Shirts for Christmas and I really need to get motivated and sew them up.  One of the fabric I picked out for him have mathematical equations on it.  How cool!

Until next time....................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment