A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, December 7, 2018

Sure-Fit Designs Long Slim Wool Skirts

I realized on our first cold day here in Florida that ALL my skirts are short!  I needed something a little longer and of warm fabric.  I found in my stash a coating type fabric I believe is wool.

I used my Sure-Fit Designs knee length slim skirt and added length to make the skirt 32" long.  My inspiration was a beautiful skirt I saw in the Chadwick catalog.

Inspiration

Sure-Fit Designs Long Slim Wool Skirt

The flash on the camera makes the skirt look more beige.  I like that I can wear the skirt with either browns or grays.

With McCall 5668 Gray Faux Leather Jacket

Black drape neck top

White turtleneck top

You know I can't just create one skirt..........so I made another one.  Purple & pink striped wool.

Sure-Fit Designs Long Slim Wool Skirt

This skirt reminds me of a Mary Poppins outfit?????

Purple Pink Wool Fabric

Back View

I have plans for one more skirt.

Until next time.....................

Bonnie

6 comments: