A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, November 26, 2018

More McCall 7122 Raglan Sleeve Tops

This McCall 7122 raglan sleeve top is getting to be another TNT pattern for me!

I made myself a black red version with two leftover pieces of fabric.  I lengthened my version 2" and added a little to the hips.  I'm really liking this top.

McCall 7122 Raglan Sleeve Top

For Girl M. I had two pieces of fabric that both had the same shade of brown.  It's a little crazy but I think she'll like it.

McCall 7122 Raglan Sleeve Top

McCall 7122 Raglan Sleeve Top


Girl M. is having her hair colored a little darker.  That is what she wanted when the hair dresser messed her hair up.  Since her roots are so dark, she wanted something more one color and darker for Fall.

I think this top will look good with her hair color.

Until next time.................

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Cute tops! Hope things go well with daughter's hair. My Mom was a beautician; I would warn daughter not to do too much processing on top of past processing as the hair can only take so much. Only one time (when in college) I didn't listen to Mom and had a really bad experience similar to what happened to daughter. I definitely learned to listen to Mom from that point on! lol Hope it all goes as she wants! :)

    ReplyDelete