A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Girl M's New Hair Color

Girl M was finally given the go ahead from our hair dresser that she can color her hair.  She went with brown and even though I was worried about it looking too dark she loves it and said this is what she wanted to begin with.

She looks so much older now.  They said that the color will fade a few shades after a couple of washes but since her hair was so white at the ends that it absorbed a lot of the color.

Girl M Before
Girl M After

I am hoping that now that her hair is darker it won't look like it's always dirty from her roots being darker.

A quick TNT dress I made for Girl M. to "brighten" her day.  I've been saving this fabric for myself but with my hair more gray, it wasn't a flattering color any longer on myself and I thought with Girl M. having darker hair I thought it would look great.

The dress wasn't finished when she got home from school and she begged me to finish the dress so she could wear it to Church that evening.  I finished with a few minutes to spare!

TNT Knit Dress

I lengthened the A-line TNT dress 15" and added elastic at the sleeve hem.  The dress is very roomy and I tried it on myself and it fit!  But it looks great with this wide leather stretch belt on Girl M.  I didn't get a chance to snap a photo before Church so I will have to update you later.

Until next time...................

Bonnie


1 comment:

  1. The brown color is very flattering on her. I think it looks great.

    ReplyDelete