A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

White & Gray Leopard Print Hacchi Sweater Knit Duster & Graduation

I have always like animal print and red together and I finally founds a good animal print to wear with my hair color (not too brown).  Another Hacchi Sweater knit fabric from FabricMartFabrics. com.  

I use a Sure-Fit Designs cardigan pattern from long ago and lengthen it to use up all the fabric.  I also etch out a belt.  It's an easy sew and the fabric is so soft.

White & Gray Leopard Print Hacchi Sweater Duster

Back View
I sewed up a TNT princess shoulder seam sheath dress in a Tomato red ponte knit fabric also from FabricMartFabrics.com.  I really need to adjust my paper pattern so I don't have to keep taking in the dress after basting it together.  Maybe one day!

TNT Ponte Knit Princess Seam Dress

Animal Print & Red

Side split
I had a teal/aqua/blue-green ponte knit dress in my closet and liked the color with the white & gray leopard print duster too!

Wardrobe Versatility!

White & Gray Leopard Print Hacchi Sweater Knit Duster

Our Nephew graduation from Corrections Academy and Girl M wore the duster with MY top & skirt!  My whole entire outfit!  Sorry my eyes are closed but the other photo had Boy J's head down.

Boy J's Correction Academy Graduation

Boy J was hired on at the Sheriff's Office to work with his Dad (far right), his Uncle (on his left) and Boy T (far left).  Family tradition!

Family of Officers

I had enough Tomato red ponte knit fabric left over to make an easy pull-on knit skirt.  Easy sew with lots of wardrobe possibilities

Pattern is a Sure-Fit Designs and fabric is from FabricMartFabrics.com.

Ponte knit pull-on skirt
Animal print purchased! top.  I love this combination!

Animal Print & Red

Another purchased top.  I love polka dots too!

Polka Dots & Red
I'm off to sew something new!

Until next time................

Bonnie


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, prints and wardrobe combinations. I love animal print and red too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, nice, nice! I also like animal print with red.

    ReplyDelete