A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

TNT Princess Seam Strawberry Pink Ponte Knit Dress

Nothing too exciting, I needed something to wear with this floral ponte knit Isaac Mizarahi jacket I purchased last year that is almost too big for me now.  I found this pretty Strawberry pink ponte knit in my stash for a TNT princess seam dress to wear with it.

TNT Princess Seam Strawberry Pink Ponte Knit Dress

Isaac Mizarahi Floral Ponte Jacket

Classic
I purchased the ponte fabric from Fabric Mart Fabrics a few years back.  The dress total was $8.00!

Until next time................

Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. I love this color and the jacket is chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie, I think the dress is cute and perfect for your stand out jacket. I love a great TNT dress.

    ReplyDelete