A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, September 23, 2019

Butterick 6378 Black Georgette Bow Top

I had to make another view of the Butterick 6378.  This time I made View B with black 100% poly Georgette  fabric I purchased from Fabric Mart Fabrics.

Butterick 6378

Butterick 6378


Butterick 6378 Black Georgette Bow Top

Knotted tie
Since the fabric is thin, I sewed the side seams & sleeve seams with a French seam.  The top is very professional looking both inside and out.  I've very pleased with myself!

Elastic sleeve

$6.00 top

Butterick 6378 Black Georgette Bow Top
I don't think I need another top from this pattern but I really liked both versions.

Until next time...............

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful and classy. There are so many variations to this pattern, don't be afraid to launch out and make it a tnt (tried and true) pattern!

    ReplyDelete