A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Silhouette Pattern 2913 Nick & Zoe's Faux Suede Skirt

I forgot to post this skirt I sewed up.  Silhouette Pattern 2913 in a tan faux suede.  The fit is great and I adjusted to pattern so there were just the 8 solid panels.  Easy project.


Silhouette Pattern 2913 Faux Suede Skirt

Now what top to wear with the skirt.  I have many tops in my closet but they seem to be very roomy in the hip area now.  I don't always like to wear my tops tucked in but the loose hips don't look very flattering either.

DG2 Knit top a maybe

Green top too loose at waist & hips.  Never worn

Cowl Neck Knit top/ too full at hips

I recently purchased this top.  I liked the fit and most of all it didn't have a lot of brown in the animal print.  I think that this top is my best choice with this skirt.

Animal Print Wrap Knit top with peplum

Not too much brown
I'm thinking of trying to copy this top and make a version. 

Until next time.....................

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. The purchased wrap top is lovely, gives essence of waist and shape without being too right. I think it would be good to copy, hope that works well.

    ReplyDelete