A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, October 22, 2018

Miscellaneous Sewing

I have this Ikea stool I use as a side table next to my recliner in the Living Room.  It's the perfect size but I always could use more room.  After thinking about it for about three+ years I've decided to make a cover for the table.

Ikea stool/table

Ikea Stool/Table

I used a black-out curtain I had laying around and made 4 sides, a top and pockets.  The pockets hold a remote, my cell phone, earbuds, and a pen.  I'm sure I'll eventually fill all the pockets.

Front view

Side view

Back view

I made another sleeveless turtleneck ITY Knit top.  I fixed the neck band piece so that it sits closer to my neck.  Nothing exciting, just a wardrobe basic.

Simplicity 7280

No comments:

Post a Comment