A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, October 15, 2021

Love Notions Breckenridge Henley

 Could this be a new favorite pattern? Possibly! I purchased this on the release sale way back when but there was a nagging pet peeve that bothered me with the pattern.  The buttons!  Specifically the two above the overlap.  They are on the wrong side!  I know when you sew, you can do whatever you want.  but it just bugged me!


Love Notions Breckenridge Henley

I had 1 yard of this light weight waffle weave knit fabric in my stash I purchased from Boho Fabrics.  It's not easy finding a pattern that will only use 1 yard of fabric.  I did have to shorted the sleeve length but I made it work!

Waffle knit Breckenridge Henley

Back view

The waffle weave fabric was so thin and light I thought that tiny buttons were the best choice.  None above the overlap since I had to sew on so many already.

Little Buttons
Overall this is a great pattern, I hope to make a long sleeve version eventually.  But it's still HOT here in Florida so maybe in the next few weeks.

Until next time..................

Bonnie


1 comment: