A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, December 20, 2019

McCall 6073 Gray Stretch Velvet Knit Dress

I really made this dress prior to making Girl M's version but I just now had time to post about it.  The fabric didn't stretch as much as my previous ITY knit versions of this pattern so I need to loose a few more pounds before I wear it out.

McCall 6073 Stretch Velvet Knit Dress

Back View

McCall 6073
I drafted my own sleeve and cuff.  It took a little trial and error to remember to have the fabric nap going the correct direction.

Cuff


I finally wore the McCall 7803 top I made in November.  I tried to take a photo before Church.  Better than the sewing room photos.  The top is very comfortable and I think I can make a smaller size next time.

McCall 7803

McCall 7803
 Sewing has slowed down due to the Christmas Holiday.  I hope to get back into the sewing room soon.

Until next time.................

Bonnie


3 comments: