A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

McCall 7193 View A Woven Tropical Print Top

I'm moving on to view A on the McCall 7193 pattern.  I'm not sure about my sizing anymore so I just measured myself and went with a size 18 and added a little to the hips again.  This top did not disappoint at all.  I'm impressed with the wrap not being too low and the armholes fit me.   This was a win-win!

McCall 7193 View A
Side View


Back View

A Woven Top!
I'm off to sew something wonderful!

Until next time...................

Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Well-fitting wrap and armholes are not always easy to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that settles it, I am buying this pattern and sewing it! I love everything you have made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Love what you're doing with this pattern. Your successes are telling me I really should be pulling it out of the stash and stitch it up.

    ReplyDelete