A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

McCall 6074 Blue Floral Brushed Jersey Dress

Another quick sew, McCall 6074 dress with brushed floral jersey knit, sleeveless & midi length.   Girl M loved this fabric and wanted a dress in this print.  But of course she didn't tell me until after I made this dress for myself.  You snooze, you loose!


McCall 6074 Brushed Jersey Knit Dress
The only other photos I have of this dress is from our recent vacation to Arkansas. 

Mount Magazine State Park

Vacation picture

Arkansas vacation photo
The dress is very comfortable and will be a staple in my wardrobe.

Until next time.................

Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Nice dress! Good job! Love this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, this is one of my favorites, cool & comfortable.

      Delete
    2. I just received the sweetest gift from you! Thank you so much for the lovely soap & the donation to my sewing fabric fund. I appreciate it so much & am totally honored at your generosity. A million Thank you's!

      Delete