A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, June 21, 2019

Chevron Print ITY Knit Dress

I bet you thought I made Girl M. another wide-legged pants and tank did you?  Well I didn't!  I made her a dress! 

Just a quick sew from her TNT A-line dress pattern, sleeveless and I added 3" to the length to use up all the fabric.


Chevron Print ITY Knit Dress

Back View

Chevron Print ITY Knit Dress

$4.50 Dress
I know this teenage face doesn't look thrilled but she did like the dress and wore it the next day.  Someone at school commented that she never wears the same thing twice.  Makes me laugh because sometimes I think she wears the same things all the time. 

She liked it!
I'm not sure what's next on the cutting table but I hope it's for me!

Until next time.....................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie! I love this chevron knit fabric. did you purchase it this year? if so, where?
    thanks!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia,
      I purchased this chevron fabric from FabricMartFabrics.com. It was probably last year. They are my favorite fabric seller. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete