A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, October 7, 2022

Pattern Emporium Field of Dreams Pattern-Wedding Shower Dress

 For Girl M & Boy AJ's couples wedding shower I made Girl M's dress.  She wanted overall lace, knee length & cool, since it's so hot & humid here in Florida.  I found a vintage lace tablecloth I had in my stash from my sweet neighbor years ago.  Perfect!  I used the Pattern Emporium Field of Dreams dress pattern as a base.

Pattern Emporium Field of Dreams Pattern

I lined all the pattern pieces with a charmeuse fabric and treated the pattern pieces as one.  It was an easy sew and Girl M. loved the dress. 

Vintage lace tablecloth

The girls came over prior to the shower and helped with decorations.

Lady K (Boy T's wife) 

Girl M & Girl K (Boy F's Fiance)

Girl M & Boy AJ take great photos!

Girl M & Boy AJ 

Lady K, Girl M & Girl K

Soon to be newlyweds

Couples wedding shower


I'm off to sew something new..........

Until next time.............

Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment