A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress

This Liverpool fabric has been begging to be a Willow wrap dress for a while.  I listened & I love it!

Liverpool knit fabric

Textured

I made the plain front wrap bodice and made a 3/4 circle skirt.  I also added pockets & flutter sleeves. The fabric was easy to sew with and I can’t wait to wear it.

Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress


Front

Back

Sunday Selfie

This dress may be the most comfortable dress yet. A+ for Love Notions and A+ Fabric Mart Fabrics. 

Until next time…….

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Well done!!! This is a great style for you. I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Garment. I always Enjoy the picture of you and hubby on your posts.

    ReplyDelete