A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, May 31, 2021

Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress

 I loved the Willow Wrap dress I made for Easter so I decided to use the bodice for another dress.  For the skirt I just used a rectangle larger than my waist and gathered it into the bodice.  I used my new favorite zig-zag over floss method and sewed up this dress in a little over an hour.

The fabric is a polyester jersey knit from FabricMartFabrics.com.  It's not the best quality but I love the print and the colors.



Our cucumbers are growing good!

Cucumber plants
The first cucumber of the season!


Herbs
Happy Sewing!

Until next time........................

Bonnie


8 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Fabric is so pretty
    Looks like your style. Good job
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Willow dress, your perm and am impressed with your gardening. A full life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this version of the Willow Dress also. Your cucumber plant looks healthy and that is a large size cucumber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure do miss you my friend hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m doing great! Dear Hubby & I are on a cross-country camping (rv) trip. Enjoying retirement! I will be back sewing in a few weeks. Thank you for checking up on me! Hugs!

      Delete
  5. Pleased to hear that Hubby's pacemaker replacement went well. I've just had my sixth replacement and this time the wiring too. Its taken a while to get over but I'm on the up and up now. Enjoy your camping trip.

    ReplyDelete