A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

A GREAT BIG THANK-YOU! & Sewing Room Pictures

A GREAT BIG THANK-YOU to ALL my friends who sent words of encouragement & well wishes to  Dear Hubby for his pacemaker replacement.  The surgery went well and he is home, bored & ready to get into projects. He was up and walked a half mile the evening of his surgery.  He's my SuperMan!

Sunday Selfie 5/2/21 2 days Post surgery

Not a great photo because it was HOT and HUMID already before we left for Church.  My hair didn't hold a curl and we were almost late.  Some days are like that.

Love Notions Olympia Dress Maxi length So Comfy!


My sewing room was finally cleaned enough to take a few photos.  I love having a work room and a fabric room.  Now just to find time to get in here and sew!

Work room/dress forms & shelves

Work room/machines

A peak of the fabric room

The walk-thru has storage on both sides.  I love how organized it is.  

Walk-thru right side storage

Walk-Thru left side storage

This is what recovery/retirement looks like!  He bobbed in the pool for a bit on Monday after his surgery.  Really, he's bored!  But it's a great picture of him!

Recovery/Retirement

I hope to show something I've sewn soon.

Happy Sewing! & Thank you again.  My heart is FULL!

Bonnie


7 comments:

  1. Glad to see DH is doing so well. Bobbing in the pool is hard work....don't you know? And your sewing room(s).....you are one lucky lady. Happiness is evident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhhh I'm so impressed that you have a work room and a fabric room. Makes me feel so much better about my Sewing Room and my Resource Center. Everything doesn't have to be crowded into one room! Also, so glad your husband sailed through surgery and is doing so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your husband is doing great. And I love your new sewing spaces. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your hubby is on the mend! I am quite jealous of your new sewing space. Hope you will soon be able to spend some time in there. Your Olympia dress was also a success, it looks quite lovely on you. So good to see you both so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see your hubby is on the mend! I am quite jealous of your new sewing space. Hope you will soon be able to spend some time in there. Your Olympia dress was also a success, it looks quite lovely on you. So good to see you both so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information.

    Regards,
    Online Thesis Help

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clothing is essential for everyone living in the world. Choose the right pants for you. It is perfect for your child.
    best dress shop for girls
    best handmade dress for girls

    ReplyDelete