A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, April 27, 2020

Simplicity 8841 Linen Crop Pants & McCall 7975 Jersey Knit Twist Top

I tried another pair of Simplicity 8841 pants in Rayon/Linen Blend from Fabric Mart Fabrics.  The fabric sewed up beautifully even though it was a little heavier and frayed a bit but using the serger on the seams helped to keep the fraying to a minimum. $9.00 pants!


Simplicity 8841 Linen Crop Pants

Back view

Simplicity 8841 Linen Crop Pants


Elastic Waist

Comfortable pants


I also sewed up another McCall 7975 knit twist front top.  I really love this pattern.  and the fabric was another Fabric Mart Fabrics purchase.  $8.00 top!  I think I will get a lot of wear out of this one too.


McCall 7975 Jersey Knit Twist Front Top

Double Brushed Jersey Knit Feather Print Top


I hope you and your family are healthy and safe

Until next time.............

Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm impressed with my pants too since I don't usually wear them and have very seldom sewed them! Happy sewing!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fitting pair of pants! Re: McCall top pattern--I love that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tops! The pants look like a great fit! I am just finishing up sewing M7975.

    ReplyDelete