A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, April 24, 2020

New Look 6640 Black Ponte Knit Asymmetrical Gathered Skirt

Joy Bernhardt from YouTube inspired me to make up this skirt.  I thought a ponte knit fabric would work.  I altered the pattern to include a yoga style waistband and eliminated the waistband facing and zipper. 


New Look 6640

New Look 6640
 I used 2 yards of Raven Black Poly/Rayon/Lycra Ponte knit from FabricMartFabrics.com.  My skirt was a total of $5.98!

New Look 6640 Black Ponte Knit Asymmetrical Gathered Skirt

Asymmetrical Gathered Detail 

Back View
I made this skirt back in the beginning of March and have yet to wear it.  No place to go, but I'm sure it will be a wardrobe staple as soon as the world started moving again!

Stay Healthy & Safe............

Until next time............

Bonnie

1 comment: