A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Tornado, Allergies & Not Much Sewing

Last Sunday we had a tornado at our property in Georgia.  After a quick trip to survey all the damage and clean up what we could in a day, we're back home to rest and try to find time to return to Georgia and rebuild. 

I'm not sure if my allergies started acting up before we went to Georgia, but by the time I got back home I was very sick.  My voice is always the first thing to go.  I should have abs of steel with all the coughing!  Everyday I'm feeling better but sewing has come to a halt.  I do have a dress on the cutting table and I'm hopeful that this coming week I'll feel well enough to get back in my sewing room.

Here's a link to all our damage from the  Georgia Tornado

Until next time..............

Bonnie


4 comments:

  1. Bonnie, so sorry to read and see the damage from the tornado! Glad you were not there. Prayers for those who have been impacted by this. I like you should have abs of steel from coughing and coughing. I have my annual crud and always have a terrible cough and laryngitis. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definitely something going around because I'm down with something else and can't stop coughing too! So sorry about your property in Georgia. Hope it doesn't end up being to expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad no one was hurt! Take care of yourself, hope the cough clears soon. The allergies seem extra bad this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, very sorry about your neighbors' trailers. So much damage. Thank God no one was hurt. I'll be praying for everyone. Take good care and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete