A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, February 15, 2019

McCall 7254 Black Ponte Knit Cardigan

After purging my closet last month I really needed a black cardigan.  The McCall 7254 kept coming to mind.  It's one of my favorite patterns and I had made a few versions but they were all too big.

I used black ponte knit and Pellon EK130 knit fusible interfacing.  The cardigan went together quickly and I love the fit.

McCall 7254

Back View

McCall 7254 Black Ponte Knit cardigan

$8.00 Cardigan
I'm thinking of making another version in a white ponte knit.  Another basic to for my wardrobe.  Maybe something with some type of 3/4 length bell sleeve.....I'll have to think about it.

Until next time......................

Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen this pattern before. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great pattern, very figure flattering, a true TNT in my pattern stash. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Nice jacket. I'd not seen that pattern either. It is on sale now!!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I've never seen that pattern before either. Such a nice jacket--would look great in white for the spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete