A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, December 8, 2017

Simplicity 1072 Black Gray Sequin Sweatshirt

Ok, this version of the Simplicity has sequins but I don't think it's as flashy as the blue version from 2015.

Simplicity 1072

Side View

Back View
 I bought this black brushed ITY Knit fabric from my usual Fabricmartfabrics.com.  It did not disappoint.  It feels and acts more like a jersey knit but it feels like heaven!  It's so soft!

3/4 yard used

$6.80 Sweatshirt!
I'm thinking of one more sweatshirt.........maybe something a little more casual.........maybe even with a Christmas theme!

Until next time................

Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. it looks great! I like the way you sew different versions of the same pattern and your fabrics choices for each is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have a real problem not sewing a pattern only once. I always think I can do better and will sew a pattern a few times.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. P.S. I have to wear a tank under, the sequin fabric is a little scratchy on the skin.

      Delete