A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, December 18, 2017

Burgundy ITY Knit Drape Neck Top

I needed a Christmas top to wear to a semi-formal dinner at a Country Club with Dear Hubby for work.  Eating out at new places is a minor perk of Dear Hubby's new position.  We've been to three ball/gala/parties since he has been promoted.  I don't mind the dinner and it makes me get out a little more.

I thought that this burgundy ITY knit would make a classy drape neck top for the dinner.

Burgundy ITY Knit Drape Neck Top

Back View
 I made the sleeves 3/4 length on this version.

Drape Neck Top
 The top is much darker in person.  I like that it will go with all of my ponte knit slim skirts and I think it will be a wardrobe staple.

$4.50 top!
What to sew next????

Until next time..............

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment