A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Butterick 6677 Blue Crinkle Challis Dress

 Butterick 6677 is a great pattern to sew.  Easy, quick and fits straight out of the package (which is very rare!).  I used a Rayon floral print crinkle challis from Fabric Mart Fabrics I had in my stash.  The fabric was very thin and the crinkles made it a bit fussy to cut & sew.  But overall it was good.  

Butterick 6677 Blue floral Crinkle Challis

I like that the dress has pockets but they are pretty useless.  Small.  I may have to work on that for the next one.

Butterick 6677

with self fabric belt

I don't know why I don't make more of these.  Its almost the perfect dress!

Happy Sewing

Bonnie


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! And, wow, no adjustments? Last time that happened to me was when I wore a size 7 and was learning to sew. Called ignorance. Of course that may have changed a little over the last 50 years.

    ReplyDelete