A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Pattern Emporium Meet You There Surprise Dress

You know I can not just make a pattern once and be done with it.  My second version of the Pattern Emporium Meet You There Dress was from a cotton fabric that didn't have as much drape as the eggplant floral challis version.  But nonetheless it was a great sew.  

Dear Hubby took a pre-Church selfie with me.  We were matching this morning!
Sunday Selfie
Fabric Mart Fabrics Purchase

Little did I know until I was in the sunlight that these colorful triangles appeared on my dress!  It looks like confetti!
Colorful Surprise Confetti!
Sunlight view

I was a pattern tester for Sinclair Patterns Tuva Cardigan.  What a great pattern!  Little did I know when I sewed my test version from this Jungle Green (Teal) ponte knit fabric that it would match my Meet You There Dress.  Things work out!
Pattern Emporium Meet You There Dress
No Confetti!
Dear Hubby & I

I'm off to sew something new...........................

Until next time................

Bonnie

4 comments: