A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, January 17, 2022

Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress

 If 1 Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress is good, 2 is great, 3 is an even better thing. What is 4? Fantastic!!

I’m in the use it up mode with my fabric stash. I want to buy new fabric but where do I put it? So I plan on using what I have as much as possible. We’ll see how long I can hold out!

I made a sleeveless version with a bit of a fuller skirt.  I love it!

Love Notion Willow Wrap Dress

Back View

I need to sew a different pattern.............maybe?

I'm off to sew something wonderful....................

Until next time...............

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. You have made nice dresses with this pattern. My goal for this year is to sew more from my stash! My budget is pretty tight now so not buying fabric yet!

    ReplyDelete