A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, January 7, 2022

Love Notions Laundry Day Tee

New Year has Dear Hubby dragging me to the Park to walk.  I'm usually grumpy while I'm walking but glad I did it when it's over.  Hormones!  

I needed a few longer tanks to wear with my leggings when I walk and knew the Laundry Day Tee would be perfect.  I lengthened it to 25" and used neck and arm hole bindings.  This is an easy sew and uses 1 yard of fabric.
Love Notions Laundry Day Tee

Back View
Purple Modal Jersey Knit
Back View

Maybe two new tops will cheer me up while walking.  Between hot flashes & hormones I hope these tops keep me cool.

Until next time.................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, to have a hubby who wants your company even when you're grumpy. Lucky hubby, to have such a beautifully-dressed wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a new pattern to add to my list! They look great! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete