A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Fall Plaid Designer Stitch Brenda Dress with Galaxy Tee Sleeves

 I had an idea for the Designer Stitch Brenda dress but with sleeves from the Pattern Scissors Cloth Galaxy Tee.  I just LOVE those sleeves!  I sewed up the Brenda dress in a plaid ponte knit fabric from Fabric Mart Fabrics that had been in my stash for a while.


Designer Stitch Brenda Dress


Pattern Scissors Cloth Galaxy Tee



Just enough fabric for sleeves

Would you look at those beautiful sleeves!

Sleeves


I purchased a set of stretch belts from Amazon.  

Brenda Dress with Galaxy Tee Sleeves

Back View

Sleeves
The dress was super comfortable and I think there will a few more in the works.  Classy and comfortable.  Who can ask for more?

Car Selfie

Until next time..............

Bonnie

4 comments: