A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, November 19, 2021

Designer Stitch Brenda Dress Gray Plaid Sleeveless

 It's wonderful when you find a pattern that fits you perfect and is easy to sew up.  The Designer Stitch Brenda dress has quickly become one of my most favorite dress patterns.  Simple quick and so pretty!

This version is sleeveless since I only had 1-1/2 yards of the plaid double knit fabric from Fabric Mart Fabrics and I liked the longer skirt version.  I'm thinking a red cardigan may be in the works to wear with this dress.

Designer Stitch Brenda Dress

Gray Plaid Double Knit

Back View

With an Amazon Stretch Belt

I'm wanting to work on the Designer Stitch Dita Dress or the Pattern Emporium Meet Me There Dress.  We'll have to see which one comes up next!

Until next time.................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment